The Green Collection Sea Kelp & Cucumber Hair Mask
Vitamin infused growth enhancing vegan hair mask for tangled, lackluster, damaged, dry, vitamin-deprived hair. Cucumber Juice yields silky and shiny hair.
Tangled, lackluster, damaged hair Dry, vitamin deprived hair
Best for wavy, curly, very curly, and kinky textures.
BENEFITS OF AVOCADO:
This vitamin packed fruit is a natural detangler that smooths and silkens the hair shaft. The monosaturated fatty acid content in avocados is so good for your hair. When applied directly to hair, monosaturated fats moisturize, nourish and strengthen hair strands. Massaging avocado oil into your scalp also prompts blood flow to your hair follicles, aiding in increased hair growth.
Directions for Use
Gently cleanse hair and scalp and follow up with this 15 minute heat/no heat Sea Kelp & Cucumber Hair Mask for maximum moisture, conditioning, softening, and detangling.
Vegan. Simple. Pure.
For the conscious curlista, our first, completely vegan collection focuses on your unique hair structure.
Instead of “fixing” the texture of your hair, our organic hair products treat your kinks, coils, curls, and waves from the inside. We’re on the pursuit of healthier, stronger hair in the most ethical way possible. Sea Kelp, Cucumber, Green Tea, Bamboo and Avocado – just some of the all-natural, organic ingredients you’ll find in the Green Collection.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate
- Octyl Palmitate
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Behentrimonium Chloride
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Polysorbate 60
- Laminaria Digitata (Sea Kelp) Extract
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract
- Carica Papaya Fruit Extract
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Passiflora Incarnata (Passion) Fruit Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Polysorbate 20
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin