Ecoslay Matcha Boost Protein Treatment
With hydrolyzed quinoa and keratin proteins, our Matcha Boost protein shake will strengthen even the weakest hair strands.
How To Use
Apply liberally to clean, preferably clarified hair. Rinse. Refer to table for recommended usage. For best results, follow up with Ecoslay Banana Cream Deep Conditioner.
|Porosity||Health||How often?||How long?||Heat?|
After Ecoslay Matcha Boost treatment, apply a liberal amount of Ecoslay Banana Cream Deep Conditioner to soaking wet hair. Evenly distribute and leave on for 30 minutes, using a heat cap for full penetration. Rinse.
For extra thirsty locks, apply a bit of Ecoslay Banana Cream Deep Conditioner as a leave-in treat.
- Colza oil permeates the base of the hair, increasing moisturization and smoothness.
- Colza oil is loaded in vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, supporting a healthy scalp and helping to maintain hair growth.
Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein
- Considered the Mother Grain of the ancient Incas, Quinoa (pronounced keen-WAH) is a natural protein for hair color retention, conditioning, and protection.
- Quinoa is considered a complete protein, containing seventeen amino acids, including all eight essential amino acids. With the combination of cationic and anionic amino acids, hydrolyzed quinoa penetrate into the hair shaft to create a scaffold around the hair to protect the strands and hair color.
Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein
- Vegan Keratin alternative sourced from Wheat and Soy
- Penetrates the hair shaft to replace missing keratin in microscopic gaps along the hair shaft, resulting in smooth and shiny hair.
- Rebuilds the hair’s natural protective layer, making it stronger and more elastic while reducing hair breakage and splitting.
- Increases the diameter of hair fibers, giving a fuller appearance to fine and thin hair.
- Increases the hair’s ability to retain moisture and reduces frizz and flyaways caused by dryness.
- Matcha contains epigallocatechin-3-gallat, or EGCG, which promotes growth of hair follicles and stimulates the human dermal papilla cells to boost hair production.
- The caffeine contained in Matcha helps to reduce shedding
Propanediol is a corn-derived preservative booster
HP Starch is a corn-derived thickener
Caprylhydroxamic acid is a naturally-derived preservative - it's an amino acid (organic compounds that are essential building blocks of life) derived from coconut oil.