The Green Collection Sea Kelp Bamboo Protein Treatment
Vegan infused leave-in protein treatment to strengthen & thicken tresses naturally. Bamboo extract is the richest source of silica, which is 10x more potent for a prominent effect on strengthening hair.
PROBLEM: Frail, weak, brittle hair, Chemically/color treated hair
Best for wavy, curly, very curly, and kinky textures.
BENEFITS OF AVOCADO:
This vitamin packed fruit is a natural detangler that smooths and silkens the hair shaft. The monosaturated fatty acid content in avocados is so good for your hair. When applied directly to hair, monosaturated fats moisturize, nourish and strengthen hair strands. Massaging avocado oil into your scalp also prompts blood flow to your hair follicles, aiding in increased hair growth.
Directions for Use
Gently cleanse hair and scalp and follow up with this 10 minute heat/no heat Sea Kelp Bamboo Protein Treatment for maximum effects.
Vegan. Simple. Pure.
For the conscious curlista, our first, completely vegan collection focuses on your unique hair structure.
Instead of “fixing” the texture of your hair, our organic hair products treat your kinks, coils, curls, and waves from the inside. We’re on the pursuit of healthier, stronger hair in the most ethical way possible. Sea Kelp, Cucumber, Green Tea, Bamboo and Avocado – just some of the all-natural, organic ingredients you’ll find in the Green Collection.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Butylene Glycol
- Ethyl Macadamiate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Cetyl Esters
- Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Hydrolyzed Vegan Keratin derived from plant amino acids
- Silk Amino Acids – SoySilk is a silk-like fiber made from soybean
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Laminaria Digitata (Sea Kelp) Extract
- Passiflora Incarnata (Passion) Fruit Extract
- Carica Papaya Fruit Extract
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin