Ecoslay Matcha Boost Protein Treatment
With hydrolyzed quinoa and keratin proteins, our Matcha Boost protein shake will strengthen even the weakest hair strands.
How To Use
Apply liberally to clean, preferably clarified hair. Rinse. Refer to table for recommended usage. For best results, follow up with Ecoslay Banana Cream Deep Conditioner.
|Porosity||Health||How often?||How long?||Heat?|
After Ecoslay Matcha Boost treatment, apply a liberal amount of Ecoslay Banana Cream Deep Conditioner to soaking wet hair. Evenly distribute and leave on for 30 minutes, using a heat cap for full penetration. Rinse.
For extra thirsty locks, apply a bit of Ecoslay Banana Cream Deep Conditioner as a leave-in treat.
- Colza oil permeates the base of the hair, increasing moisturization and smoothness.
- Colza oil is loaded in vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, supporting a healthy scalp and helping to maintain hair growth.
Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein
- Considered the Mother Grain of the ancient Incas, Quinoa (pronounced keen-WAH) is a natural protein for hair color retention, conditioning, and protection.
- Quinoa is considered a complete protein, containing seventeen amino acids, including all eight essential amino acids. With the combination of cationic and anionic amino acids, hydrolyzed quinoa penetrate into the hair shaft to create a scaffold around the hair to protect the strands and hair color.
Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein
- Vegan Keratin alternative sourced from Wheat and Soy
- Penetrates the hair shaft to replace missing keratin in microscopic gaps along the hair shaft, resulting in smooth and shiny hair.
- Rebuilds the hair’s natural protective layer, making it stronger and more elastic while reducing hair breakage and splitting.
- Increases the diameter of hair fibers, giving a fuller appearance to fine and thin hair.
- Increases the hair’s ability to retain moisture and reduces frizz and flyaways caused by dryness.
- Matcha contains epigallocatechin-3-gallat, or EGCG, which promotes growth of hair follicles and stimulates the human dermal papilla cells to boost hair production.
- The caffeine contained in Matcha helps to reduce shedding
Propanediol is a corn-derived preservative booster
HP Starch is a corn-derived thickener
Caprylhydroxamic acid is a naturally-derived preservative - it's an amino acid (organic compounds that are essential building blocks of life) derived from coconut oil.
The WH Shop is dedicated to the satisfaction of our guests. We understand the importance of self care so we process & ship completed orders within 24 hours. Orders placed over the weekend will ship on Mondays. Currently we ship using USPS or UPS depending on cost at the time of shipping with anticipated shipping of 2-3 business days for East Coast & 4-6 days for West Coast shopper. Please be aware of major holidays as these tend to effect our carriers ability and shipping schedule. As we continue to anticipate delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic we welcome communication via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance if needed.
We are happy to accept the return of unused items in their original condition and packaging. Store credits are provided for returned items minus shipping cost. To take advantage of this service, simply ship us your products to: The WH Shop12 Park Street, Brooklyn, NY 11206. All items must be in their original condition to ensure a store credit can be issued. Return shipping cost is that of the consumer. For more information, please email us at email@example.com.