Ecoslay Ginger and Moringa Tea Hair Rinse
Ecoslay's Ginger and Moringa Tea just might be the silver bullet that your regimen is missing! You'll immediately notice improved moisture retention and shine. Within a week, you'll observe increased style longevity, manageability and strength. These benefits and others will continue to pile up with each use.
How To Use
Shake well. Hold nose (Many of our products smell good enough to eat - this is not one of them! Luckily, the scent does not linger!) After cleansing, apply liberally to soaking wet hair. Rinse and proceed with conditioning.
- The warming and stimulating effects of ginger work to increase the scalp circulation and encourage healthy hair growth.
- Ginger contains the antioxidant gingerol, which helps to fight free radicals, which contribute to damaged hair cells, causing hair thinning and loss.
- Ginger is rich in minerals and essential oils, making hair more manageable, softer and shinier.
- Ginger is also a useful remedy for dandruff and dry, itchy scalp - it contains natural anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that help keep your scalp healthy and clean.
- Moringa has a high content of vitamin A, which plays an important role in the development of healthy cells and tissues in the body and reduction of hair loss.
- Moringa also contains zinc which stimulates hair growth by enhancing the immune function. Zinc contributes to the prevention of drying and clogging of the sebaceous glands.
- The Vitamin E in Moringa is a powerful antioxidant that stimulates blood circulation around the scalp. Proper flow of blood to the scalp helps in the absorption of more nutrients available in the hair follicles.
- Moringa is also rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Together, these nutrients help in the improvement of blood circulation in the scalp.
Aloe Vera Juice
- Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp.
- Aloe vera juice also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar helps balance the ph level of your scalp. Your scalp has a natural pH level of about 5, which is slightly acidic. This acidity level is important in keeping the cuticle layer of your hair flat and closed. A flat cuticle layer corresponds to shiny, smooth, soft hair, with less frizz. It prevents tangling, breakage, dryness, and hair loss, by helping each individual hair strand retain moisture and making them smooth and less likely to catch on each other. When the pH level of the scalp is higher than 5, the cuticle layer responds by opening up, becoming susceptible to dryness, breakage, frizz and tangles.
The WH Shop is dedicated to the satisfaction of our guests. We understand the importance of self care so we process & ship completed orders within 24 hours. Orders placed over the weekend will ship on Mondays. Currently we ship using USPS or UPS depending on cost at the time of shipping with anticipated shipping of 2-3 business days for East Coast & 4-6 days for West Coast shopper. Please be aware of major holidays as these tend to effect our carriers ability and shipping schedule. As we continue to anticipate delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic we welcome communication via email at email@example.com for further assistance if needed.
We are happy to accept the return of unused items in their original condition and packaging. Store credits are provided for returned items minus shipping cost. To take advantage of this service, simply ship us your products to: The WH Shop12 Park Street, Brooklyn, NY 11206. All items must be in their original condition to ensure a store credit can be issued. Return shipping cost is that of the consumer. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.